- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 392.1
- Total Fat: 6.3 g
- Cholesterol: 57.2 mg
- Sodium: 691.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.4 g
- Protein: 32.0 g
Stephanie Louise's Chicken, Broc, and Brown RiceSubmitted by: STEPH*LOUISE
IntroductionVery simple. And quick. Very simple. And quick.
* Chicken Breast, no skin, 5.25 unit (yield from 1 lb ready-to-cook (remove)
* *Brown Rice, long grain 600 calories
* *Campbell's Cheddar Cheese Condensed Soup, 2.5 serving (remove)
* Broccoli, fresh, 8 cup, chopped (remove)
* Water, tap, 1 cup (8 fl oz) (remove)
* *Panko, 0.3 cup (remove)
Chop up chicken and brown first or chop finely so it cooks all the way through. Its bland because I switch up the spices a lot. My favorites so far are spicy or with fresh basil mixed in.
Season to taste.
Pre cook rice.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user STEPH*LOUISE.