- Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 111.1
- Total Fat: 6.1 g
- Cholesterol: 17.3 mg
- Sodium: 69.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 1.5 g
guiltless Oatmeal Scotchies (less sugar) only 111 Calories per cookie!!Submitted by: FOREVERCHANGED2
IntroductionThe two ingredients which make these extraordinary cookies special are oats and butterscotch chips. These will disappear from your cookie jar in no time. Enjoy! The two ingredients which make these extraordinary cookies special are oats and butterscotch chips. These will disappear from your cookie jar in no time. Enjoy!
* 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
* 3/4 cup splenda
* 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 2 large eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or grated peel of 1 orange
* 3 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
* 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
COMBINE flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats and morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 7 to 8 minutes for chewy cookies or 9 to 10 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Number of Servings: 48
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FOREVERCHANGED2.