Ruby Slipper CakeSubmitted by: DARLINMILLS
IntroductionYou won't believe the flavor that is packed into this low cal/low fat cake!It is a delicious cake with a lovely raspberry filling. You won't believe the flavor that is packed into this low cal/low fat cake!It is a delicious cake with a lovely raspberry filling.
1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
1 cup fat free sour cream
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup of egg substitute
1 (3 ounce) box sugar free raspberry gelatin
2. Blend, then beat at medium speed 2 minutes until creamy.
3. Spoon 1/3 of batter into well-greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
4. Sprinkle with 1/2 the gelatin.
5. Repeat layers.
6. Spread remaining batter over gelatin to cover.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes, until cake springs back when lightly pressed.
7. Cool in pan 5 minutes.
8. Remove from pan; cool on rack.
9. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DARLINMILLS.