Baked Crab RangoonSubmitted by: BLUESUNSHINEFL
IntroductionMade with real crab and less cheese than restaurants use (those are more like Cheese Rangoon) Made with real crab and less cheese than restaurants use (those are more like Cheese Rangoon)
18 Wonton Wrappers
1 can of Crab, drained
1 Large Egg, beaten for egg wash
2 tbsp Light Cream Cheese
2 tbsp Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
1/2 tsp Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
Pinch of Paprika
Pinch of Onion Powder
Pinch of Black Pepper
Handful of Chives
2) Spray nonstick cooking oil on a cookie sheet.
3) Mix crab, cream cheese, ricotta, soy sauce, garlic, chives, paprika, onion powder, and black pepper together in a bowl
4) Place wonton wrappers on prepared cookie sheet and spoon crab mixture into the center of each. Wonton pasta is very pliable so fold the corners in and fix with a pinch.
5) Brush each wonton with egg wash
6) Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges are brown. Enjoy.
-- 1 WW point --
Number of Servings: 18
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BLUESUNSHINEFL.