- Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 69.7
- Total Fat: 1.5 g
- Cholesterol: 10.1 mg
- Sodium: 47.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 1.4 g
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (Made with Splenda!)Submitted by: IRISHBOOKWORM
IntroductionThese are SO good and no additional sugar in them REALLY helps keep them "healthy". I've also used dried cranberries and golden raisins together and they're VERY tasty! A favorite in my house! These are SO good and no additional sugar in them REALLY helps keep them "healthy". I've also used dried cranberries and golden raisins together and they're VERY tasty! A favorite in my house!
1 cups butter, softened
1/2 cup firmly packed Splenda brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated Splenda
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt (optional, but included in tracker)
2 cups dry oats, suitable for baking (like 'Quaker')
1.5 cups raisins
2. Beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
4. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; mix well.
5. Stir in oats and raisins; mix well.
6. Use a 1 1/2 tbsp. measure for each cookie, and drop onto ungreased cookie sheets.
7. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 10 to 11 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire racks to cool completely
Makes 3 Dozen Cookies
Number of Servings: 42
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user IRISHBOOKWORM.