White Chip Chocolate CookiesSubmitted by: FOREVERCHANGED2
IntroductionA stylish cookie — make sure you eat one right out of the oven! A stylish cookie — make sure you eat one right out of the oven!
* 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
* 3/4 cup granulated sugar
* 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 large eggs
* 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by well-rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Number of Servings: 60
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FOREVERCHANGED2.