- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 145.0
- Total Fat: 1.0 g
- Cholesterol: 5.6 mg
- Sodium: 595.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.0 g
- Protein: 16.0 g
Low Calorie Egg Breakfast SandwichSubmitted by: SKINNYGIRLSDIET
IntroductionVery fast, very low calorie breakfast that will fill you up! Very fast, very low calorie breakfast that will fill you up!
-2 slices Sarah Lee 45 cal/slice bread (I prefer 100% whole wheat for the fiber)
-1/4 cup egg whites
-1 slice fat free American cheese (Kraft, or what ever kinda fat free cheese you like)
-Salt and pepper to taste
-1 T salsa (~5 cals)
-1/2 very thing slice prosciutto (~15 cals)
* Pop the bread in the toaster
* Spray a small "bread sized" food saver container (glad ware) with a quick squirt of Pam
* Measure 1/4 cup egg whites into bowl (I buy the container of egg whites cause I never have anything to make w/ the left over yolks.)
* Microwave for 50 secs (or what ever it takes). Top w/ salt and pepper. (I use Old Bay. Yum!)
* Assemble sandwich with cheese when toast is done.
* I love this sandwich as it is. But if you like a bacon sandwich, try a very thin slice of prosciutto. Tons of flavor for a lot less calories. Or add a spoonful of salsa.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SKINNYGIRLSDIET.