Buffalo Chicken Dip!Submitted by: BARBIEGIRL16
• 2 3-Oz. Cans Swanson's Chunk White Chicken in Water
• 1 8-Oz. Tub Fat Free Cream Cheese
• 1/2 Cup Fat Free Mozzarella
• 1/4 Cup Fat Free Kraft Ranch Dressinq
• 1/4 Cup Oikos Fat Free Plain Greek Yoqurt
• 1/2 Cup Frank's RedHot Cayenne Pepper Sauce
2. Place cream cheese in a medium bowl, and stir until smooth. Mix in Frank's RedHot, mozzarella cheese, ranch dressing, and yogurt. Stir in chicken until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture evenly into a deep 8-inch by 8-inch baking dish.
3. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until mixture is heated through.
4. Stir well, Serve, and Enjoy!
Number of Servings: 15
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BARBIEGIRL16.