Chili Rubbed Shrimp TacosSubmitted by: |ROBYN|
IntroductionServing size = 2 tacos Serving size = 2 tacos
* Shrimp, raw, 16 oz (remove)
* Chili powder, 1 tsp (remove)
* *Garlic (fresh, raw, 1 clove), 3 serving (remove)
* Olive Oil, 2 tbsp (remove)
* Red Ripe Tomatoes, 1 large whole (3" dia) (remove)
* Cilantro, raw, 2 tbsp (remove)
* Romaine Lettuce (salad), 3 inner leaf (remove)
* Onions, raw, 1 cup, chopped (remove)
Saute in olive oil with garlic.
Divide into 8 whole wheat tortillas (separate recipe listed) and top with remaining ingredients.
Serves 4 - approximately 450 calories with tortillas giving each person two tacos.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user |ROBYN|.