dixie stampede soup lightSubmitted by: BRAND.NEW.ME
* Milk, 1%, 2 cup (remove)
* Garlic powder, 0.50 tsp (remove)
* Onion powder, 0.50 tsp (remove)
* Pepper, white, 0.25 tsp (remove)
* Salt, 0.50 tsp (remove)
* Chicken Broth, 0.50 cup (8 fl oz) (remove)
* Peas and carrots, canned, 0.66 cup (remove)
* Water, tap, 1.50 cup (8 fl oz) (remove)
* Light Corn Syrup, 0.33 tbsp (remove)
* Flour, white, 0.19 cup (remove)
* Brummel & Brown, Original Spread made with Yogurt, 1 Tbsp, 3 serving (remove)
makes 5 one cup servings
In a 3-quart sauce pot, melt margarine. Add onion, garlic, and corn syrup. Simmer 1 minute. Do NOT brown.
Add flour, white pepper, salt, chicken broth, water, and vegetables. Simmer 3 minutes.
Add milk. Simmer until desired consistency. Stir constantly - do NOT bring to boil.
Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
Number of Servings: 5
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BRAND.NEW.ME.