Spaghetti PieSubmitted by: 100MILLBUTRFLYS
Introductiona yummie comfort food that fills and satisfies your appetite. a yummie comfort food that fills and satisfies your appetite.
2.5 pounds Ground beef
1 box (12-16oz dry) pasta of your choice
2 cups blended shredded cheese
1 1/2 cup sour cream
1 large jar of choice spaghetti sauce
1.5 tbsp salt (or to taste)
1/5 tbsp black pepper (or to taste)
2 tbsp Garlic powder (or to taste)
1. Cook pasta according to directions on packaging
2. while pasta is cooking, brown the ground beef in a large skillet or wok. drain excess liquid and return to the pan. add the salt, pepper, garlic and about 1.5 cups of pasta sauce or until the beef is coated well with it. simmer until flavors are blended.
3. prep large baking dish (approx 9x13) spray a light coating of non-stick spray then line the bottom of the pan with the other 2.5 cups of sauce. the idea is to have a good layer of pasta sauce on the bottom of the baking dish.
4. layer pasta into the baking dish first ..onto the spaghetti sauce
5. layer sour cream on top of the pasta as evenly as possible.
6. layer the ground beef on next
7. cover the top with your shredded cheese blend.
8. cover with foil and bake for approx. 30 mins or until cheese is melted completely.
Serve and enjoy. will make enough for a larger family (6-8) and allow for seconds if you choose.
approx 12 1 cup servings
feel free to use different meats, spaghetti sauces, or other lower calorie ingredients to lessen the fat/sodium content.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user 100MILLBUTRFLYS.