Layered Chicken EnchiladasSubmitted by: JOELSANGEL
IntroductionLayered chicken, tortillas, and red sauce Layered chicken, tortillas, and red sauce
2 lbs chicken breast
1 large can enchilada sauce
8 corn tortillas
3 slices soy cheddar cheese
2 oz soy mozarella
2. Spray skillet with nonstick spray. Add chicken and enchilada sauce. Heat til warm thru.
3. Cut corn tortillas into quarter. Spray a large baking dish with nonstick spray.
4. Add 1/3 sauce and chicken mixture to dish. Top with half of tortilla quarters. Repeat. Top with remaining sauce and slices of cheese broken into small pieces. Shred the mozarella cheese on top.
5. Bake covered in 400 degree oven for 25 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving. Divide pan into 8 equal servings.
6. Top with sour cream if desired.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JOELSANGEL.