- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 213.0
- Total Fat: 8.8 g
- Cholesterol: 166.9 mg
- Sodium: 442.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 10.6 g
Breakfast Burritos for TwoSubmitted by: INSPIREDBYCHJ
IntroductionAn easy and low cal breakfast good for any day. An easy and low cal breakfast good for any day.
* Flour Tortillas, 4 tortilla, medium (approx 6" dia)
* Egg, fresh, 3 large
* *Cooking Spray, 3 serving (1/4 second)
* *Refried Beans, 4 tbsp
* Salsa, 4 tbsp
* Mushrooms, fresh, .5 cup, pieces or slices
* *Half Salt, 0.25 tsp
* Pepper, black, .25 tsp
* Basil, .25 tbsp
* *Cheese - Marble, 1 serving (30g), Grated
1. In a small bowl beat 3 eggs.
2. Add salt, pepper, and basil mixing well.
3. Chop half a cup of mushrooms into small pieces and add to egg mixture.
4. In a small pan spray 1 serving of cooking spray and heat.
5. Add quarter of egg mixture and fry like an omelet (repeat for the rest of mixture).
6. Heat refried beans.
****Now you're ready to construct the burritos*******
7. Place 4 tortillas on a clean flat surface.
8. Place 1 egg serving on each of the tortillas.
9. Spoon 1 tbsp of refried beans onto each egg.
10. Add a quarter of grated cheese onto each burrito.
11. Top each with a tablespoon of salsa.
12. Fold and enjoy.
*After constructing you can microwave them to melt the cheese.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user INSPIREDBYCHJ.