- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 278.3
- Total Fat: 8.7 g
- Cholesterol: 88.7 mg
- Sodium: 642.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 32.5 g
Olive Garden Style Chicken Gnocchi SoupSubmitted by: RAINBOWDARLING
IntroductionVia recipezaar, with a couple of minor modifications.
cchi-Soup-348802 Via recipezaar, with a couple of minor modifications.
* Chicken Breast, no skin, 4 breast, bone and skin removed
* *College Inn Chicken Broth - 99% Fat Free, 4 cup
* Half and Half Cream, 1 cup
* Milk, 1%, 1 cup
* Celery, raw, 1 stalk, medium (7-1/2" - 8" long)
* Garlic, 1 clove
* Carrots, raw, 0.5 cup, grated
* Onions, raw, 0.5 cup, chopped
* Spinach, fresh, 1 cup
* Olive Oil, 1 tbsp
* Thyme, ground, 1 tsp
* Giant Eagle Cheese Tortellini, 2 cups
* Cornstarch, 0.063 cup
2. Add chicken, chicken stock, half and half, salt and pepper, thyme. Heat to boiling, then add gnocchi. Gently boil for 4 minutes, then turn down to a simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add spinach and cook for another 1-2 minutes until spinach is wilted.
4. (Heat to boiling and add cornstarch dissolved in 1-2 Tbsp water at this point if you want a thicker soup.).
5. Ladle into bowls and serve!
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RAINBOWDARLING.