- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 459.0
- Total Fat: 16.6 g
- Cholesterol: 102.8 mg
- Sodium: 1,004.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 34.0 g
Tuna Pizza - Pork chop crustSubmitted by: MIRACULOUSMEDAL
IntroductionTuna Pizza in pork chop Tuna Pizza in pork chop
*Pork, fresh, loin, top loin (chops), boneless, separable lean and fat, raw, 1 lb (You may use skinned chicken breast) not counted in calories, but surely has lower calories
Cornstarch, 1 cup
Egg, fresh, 1 extra large
Milk, nonfat, 0.5 cup
Bread crumbs, dry, grated, plain, 1 cup
Spaghetti Sauce with mushrooms, 1 packet
Tuna, Canned in Light Oil, 1 can
Green Peppers (bell peppers), 0.5 cup, chopped
Onions, raw, 0.5 cup, chopped
Pineapple, fresh, 0.5 cup, diced
Mozzarella Cheese, part skim milk, 1 oz
Parmesan Cheese, grated, 0.5 cup
Oregano, ground, 1 tsp
Tabasco Sauce, 1 tsp
3. Heat at least 1 cup canola oil in frying pan. (for deep frying pok chops)
4. Preheat oven to 250 celsius.
5. Beat egg and add nonfat milk into it. Set aside.
6. Cover with cornstarch onto each pork chop.
7. Cover with egg and nonfat milk mixture.
8. Cover with bread crumbs.
9. Deep fry pork chops until light brown.
10. Top each pork chop with spaghetti sauce.
11. Garnish with tuna chunks.
12. Garnish with bell peppers, onion and pineapple.
13. Garnish with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
14. Bake the pizza for 20 minutes.
15. Garnish with oregano and tabasco before serving.
Approximately 6 pork chops pizza.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JLDANG.