- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 82.0
- Total Fat: 2.3 g
- Cholesterol: 95.9 mg
- Sodium: 133.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 13.0 g
Garlic Shrimp (Portuguese Style)
Unpeeled Raw Shrimp
Garlic Cloves (Minced)
2. Peel the garlics and cut them to the thin slices.
3. In a big frying pan, put the oil and once it's warm add the garlics and the paprika.
4. When the garlic starts to get brown (don't let the garlic burn) introduce the shrimp and let it fry during 6 minutes, stir to make sure the shrimp gets cooked on both sides.
5. Season with salt, pepper and lemon, if prefered.
6. Garlic Shrimp can be served with toasted or soft bread, or still if preferred with a little of white rice.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BUTTERFLY2007.