- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 349.6
- Total Fat: 19.6 g
- Cholesterol: 63.8 mg
- Sodium: 411.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.6 g
- Protein: 20.6 g
Steph's Cheeseburger CasseroleSubmitted by: MASTERS_TOUCH
IntroductionOne I found and altered to what I had in the cabinets lol One I found and altered to what I had in the cabinets lol
* *80/20 Ground Beef, 16 oz
* *Mixed Vegetables Canned , 1.5 cup
* *Great Value No Salt Added Diced Tomatoes, 1.5 cup
* *Macaroni, enriched, 2 cup elbow shaped (1 cup uncooked)
* fiesta blend cheese shredded great value (1/3 cup), 1.25 serving
* Great Value American Cheese, 4 serving
* Garlic powder, 0.5 tbsp
* *Cumin seed, 0.5 tbsp
* Oregano, ground, 0.5 tbsp
* Basil, 0.5 tbsp
Boil macaroni until done.
Add spices, tomatoes, and veggies to hamburger. Mix well.
Add macaroni and mix.
In casserole dish, place this mixture.
Bake for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
Take out and place cheese on top using half slices. Then sprinke the shredded cheese on top.
Place back in oven and bake until cheese is melted.
Makes about 6---1 cup servings.
**Optional, not included in count**
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MASTERS_TOUCH.