- Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 264.1
- Total Fat: 13.5 g
- Cholesterol: 107.6 mg
- Sodium: 445.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.5 g
- Protein: 17.9 g
shrimp verde enchilada casseroleSubmitted by: BONZAIBNNY
2 tbs olive oil
* Corn Tortillas, 12 tortilla, medium (approx 6" dia), chopped into approx. 1/2" pieces
* *Green HATCH Chili Peppers, 2 cans whole, pulled into strips
* Cheddar Cheese, 1.5 cup, shredded
* Onions, raw, 1 small diced
* Ricotta Cheese, 12 oz.
* Shrimp, cooked, (chopped if larger than small bay shrimp) 3/4 lb
* green Enchilada Sauce, 10 oz
* Sour Cream, reduced fat, .5 cup
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
preheat oven to 350
heat 1 tbs in pan and add tortilla pieces. cook until heated and slightly brown, adding more oil as necessary. Remove from heat and set aside.
heat 1/2 tbs olive oil in pan and add onions, and cook until soft. Add cumin, oregano, salt and pepper for last minute. remove from heat and let cool.
mix together sour cream and green enchilada sauce.
mix shrimp, ricotta, 1 cup cheddar, onion mix together in bowl.
spray 9 x 13" deep casserole pan with pam. layer 1/3 of tortillas on bottom, followed by shrimp mix, then chilies, then sour cream/enchilada sauce mix. Repeat 2 times (leave 1/3rd of tortillas and sour cream mix for top!). sprinkle with cheddar and place in oven. Check center for doneness after 35 minutes. let sit 5 minutes. serve & enjoy!
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BONZAIBNNY.