Cucumber Herb VinaigretteSubmitted by: LMWST36
* 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
* 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* 1 tablespoon nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt
* 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
* 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Puree cucumber, oil, vinegar, chives, parsley, yogurt, mustard, horseradish, sugar and salt in a blender until smooth.
Tips & Notes
* Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Number of Servings: 20
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LMWST36.