Italian pork chopsSubmitted by: TINAT51796
IntroductionA quick weeknight dinner. These pork chops are always tasty and juicy A quick weeknight dinner. These pork chops are always tasty and juicy
Pork loin (chops), 12 oz (remove)
*Kraft Fat Free Italian Salad Dressing, 10 tbsp (remove)
2. Heat skillet and spray it with cooking spray
3. Add pork chops to skillet and brown on each side
4. Once pork chops are browned reduce heat to low and pour italian dressing over the chops.
5. Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes or until chops are cooked to an internal temp of 160.
6. Let chops rest, covered for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TINAT51796.