Big MeatballsSubmitted by: THRASHER2006
* Ground beef, lean, 24 oz (remove)
* Ground Sausage - Italian, 16 oz (remove)
* Croutons, seasoned, 1 cup (remove)
* Egg, fresh, 1 large (remove)
* *Ketchup, Heinz, 3 tbsp (remove)
* *Italian Spice, 3 tbsp (remove)
Crush Croutons to make bread crumbs.
Mix all ingredients together. Form into large balls (approx 2" diameter).
Place in baking dish. Bake in 350 degree oven for 50 - 60 minutes until meatballs are firm.
Makes approx. 20 - 22 meatballs.
Number of Servings: 22
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user THRASHER2006.