Best Pasta SauceSubmitted by: DREAMING_ALOUD
IntroductionA lengthy but simple dish with tons of flavour. A lengthy but simple dish with tons of flavour.
500g lean minced turkey
2 x 400g can Napolina chopped tomatoes
1 large onion
2 cloves garlic
500ml Knorr Stock Pot (Beef)
3 bay leaves
2. Brown the mince.
3. Return the onion to the pan.
4. Add the crushed garlic cloves.
5. Add the tomatoes, stock and bay leaves. Mix gently.
6. Cover and simmer for about an hour. The sauce should thicken up nicely.
7. Remove the bay leaves from the sauce before serving over pasta or rice.
Serves 4, generously.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DREAMING_ALOUD.