Buttermilk PancakesSubmitted by: IKNEADU2
IntroductionThese are yummy, filling, perfect buttermilk pancakes!!! These are yummy, filling, perfect buttermilk pancakes!!!
1 C. all-purpose flour
1 T. sugar
1 t. baking powder
1/2 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1 C. buttermilk
2 T. unsalted butter, melted
1/4 t. vanilla extract
2. Add the buttermilk, melted butter and vanilla and mix well.
3. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt, and beat on medium speed just until blended. (You may have a few lumps, but don't worry about it.)
4. You can also mix this together using a wooden spoon., or whatever you have.
5. Heat a non-stick pan, sprayed with non-stick cooking spray to med/med.high heat.
6. Pour about 1/3 cup of the batter onto pan for each pancake.
7. Cook until the tops of the pancakes are covered with tiny bubbles and the batter is set, about 4-6 minutes. Flip pancakes and cook until the undersides are golden brown, about 4 minutes more.
8. Repeat with remaining batter.
Makes 3 servings of 3 pancakes each serving.
Number of Servings: 3
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user IKNEADU2.