- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 244.5
- Total Fat: 7.3 g
- Cholesterol: 220.0 mg
- Sodium: 373.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.0 g
- Protein: 13.7 g
Fiber Filled Stuffed French ToastSubmitted by: LEIGHWOMAN
4 slices Sara Lee Light Wheat bread (or any other light wheat bread)
2 tbsp. light cream cheese
2 tbsp. fruit preserves
light syrup to taste
2. Coat 2 slices of bread each with 1 tbsp. cream cheese.
3. Coat remaining 2 slices of bread with 1 tbsp. fruit preserves each.
4. Sandwich together 1 slice with cream cheese and 1 slice with fruit preserves to make two "sandwiches"
5. Cut diagonally to make a total of 4 triangles
6. In a small bowl, scramble eggs together.
7. Coat each triangle with egg mixture
8. Place each corner into heated frying pan, making sure to flip when first side is done.
9. Serve with a light dusting of powdered sugar and light maple syrup
Makes 2 servings.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LEIGHWOMAN.