- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 236.8
- Total Fat: 8.0 g
- Cholesterol: 60.1 mg
- Sodium: 744.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.2 g
- Protein: 24.9 g
Pork in Creamy Vegetable SauceSubmitted by: CSHROADS01
IntroductionThis was a recipe that I let my daughter pick out from a recipe book that turned out to be REALLY good! We served it over whole wheat egg noodles, but it would be just as good over brown rice. This was a recipe that I let my daughter pick out from a recipe book that turned out to be REALLY good! We served it over whole wheat egg noodles, but it would be just as good over brown rice.
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Black pepper (fresh ground preferred)
1 tsp Paprika
16 oz. Pork loin, cubed
1 Can Diced Tomatoes (No Salt Added)
1 Green Peppers, chopped
1 Medium Onions, chopped
2 Cups Mushrooms
1 Can 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom soup
1/2 Cup Skim Milk
1/2 Cup Fat Free Sour Cream
1 Tbsp. Paprika
2. Brown in non-stick skillet over medium heat until the exterior is carmalized
3. Add Green Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms to pan and cook another 5 - 7 minutes.
4. Remove pork and add Cream of Mushroom soup, Skim Milk, Sour Cream, and 1 Tbsp. Paprika
5. Cook until bubbly, add Diced Tomatoes
6. Add back the pork and cook in bubbly sauce for another 5 minutes.
7. Serve over your choice of noodles or rice.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CSHROADS01.