- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 384.1
- Total Fat: 20.6 g
- Cholesterol: 138.1 mg
- Sodium: 678.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.6 g
- Protein: 33.2 g
Slow Cooker Paprikash with Sour CreamSubmitted by: 1888MICHELLE
IntroductionOh so yummy Oh so yummy
3 cups whole mushrooms
1 onion, large, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbls olive oil
8 chicken thighs, skinless, boneless, seasoned with salt and pepper
1 cup chicken broth, sodium reduced
3 tbls potato flour (or all purpose flour)
4 tsps paprika
1 cup sour cream, fat reduced
2. Heat olive oil in skillet and brown chicken. Transfer chicken to slow cooker.
3. Combine chicken broth, flour and paprika in small bowl and then pour into hot skillet. Scrape up any browned bits from bottom of skillet. Pour liquid from skillet over chicken in slow cooker.
4. Cook covered on LOW for 5 hours or until chicken is very tender.
5. Remove chicken and keep warm.
6. Pour sauce into saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer until sauce slightly thickens.
7. Remove from heat and whisk in sour cream.
Serve chicken and sauce, if desired, over hot egg noodles, rice or potatoes.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user 1888MICHELLE.