- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 159.8
- Total Fat: 2.4 g
- Cholesterol: 7.5 mg
- Sodium: 87.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 6.8 g
"Melted Chocolate Icecream" yogurtSubmitted by: BOISTYJONES
IntroductionA rich an creamy "melted chocolate icecream" dessert. I make this one when I really feel like something sweet and decadent for a reasonable amount of calories. A rich an creamy "melted chocolate icecream" dessert. I make this one when I really feel like something sweet and decadent for a reasonable amount of calories.
* Vanilla Extract, .5 tsp
* Banana, fresh, 1 medium
* Cocoa, dry powder, unsweetened, 2 tsp
* Granulated Sugar, 1 tbls
* Dannon All Natural Plain, Lowfat Yogurt, 6 oz., 1.5 cup
* Almonds, 20 grams. (Optional, not in the calorie count)
The the food processor, combine all other ingredients and liquidize. You should have a smooth mixture with no lumps.
Pour the mixture into glass cups, and sprinkle the almonds on top to make a sort of "crust".
Eat right away, or chill in the freezer for 20-30 minutes for a firmer texture.
1. Take out cocoa powder and sugar, and add 4 strawberries and a tbsp of maple syrup.
2. Take out the Vanilla extract and the sugar, and use vanilla-flavored yogurt instead. - Not as good, IMHO, but can be lower calories.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BOISTYJONES.