- Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 107.0
- Total Fat: 3.3 g
- Cholesterol: 7.6 mg
- Sodium: 92.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
Cranberry Oatmeal Bar Cookies - with real sugarSubmitted by: NACOLESWORLD
IntroductionThe same Oatmeal Bar Cookies as AGNEITIN, but with real sugar. The same Oatmeal Bar Cookies as AGNEITIN, but with real sugar.
1/4 cup melted butter (1/2 stick)
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup egg beater
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1 cup wheat flour
3/4 cup craisins (or other chopped dried fruit)
1 1/4 cup rolled oat (uncooked oatmeal)
2) Melt butter in large microwave safe bowl.
3) Add both sugars and let cool.
4) Add eggs, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla.
5) Add flour and mix.
6) Add cranberries and oats. Dough will be stiff.
7) Spread dough evenly into greased 8x8 baking pan with spatula.
8) Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
9) Cut bars when cool.
Makes 16 servings.
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NACOLESWORLD.