- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 242.9
- Total Fat: 14.0 g
- Cholesterol: 19.0 mg
- Sodium: 530.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.0 g
- Protein: 11.7 g
Broccoli Cauliflower Bean SaladSubmitted by: LADYSTROLLER1
2 Broccoli Crowns (Save large stem for Cream of Broccoli Soup)
½ head Cauliflower
2 cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed (I like the dark red kidney beans)
1 cup shredded cheese
2 tomatoes, diced
1 cup Light Ranch Dressing
sunflower seeds (will need 8 Tablespoons)
2. Drain and rinse the kidney beans. Add to veggies.
3. Dice the tomatoes and add to veggies.
4. Add shredded cheese and dressing and mix.
5. Divide equally into 8 containers.
6. Sprinkle on 1 Tablespoon of sunflower seeds just before serving.
Makes 8 servings. (A serving is about 1 1/4 cups)
This recipe can be easily modified using more or less of any ingredient. You can also use different dressing such as French or Italian. This may change the nutritional value.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LADYSTROLLER1.