Thanks-chicken DinnerSubmitted by: TTFN-JENN
IntroductionA simple chicken recipe that pairs great with stuffing! A simple chicken recipe that pairs great with stuffing!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 tbsp thyme (1 tbsp per side)
- 8 tsp poultry seasoning (1 tsp per side)
- Package of Stove Top
- Gravy Mix
- Preheat skillet on medium for about a minute.
- In 2 quart saucepan bring 1 1/2 cups of water and 4 tbsp Parkay to boil.
- Using 1 tbsp of Thyme and 1 tsp of poultry seasoning, season one side of the chicken breast; repeat.
- Cook for roughly 20 minutes. Flipping will help to keep breast from burning but cook time must be completed to full 20 minutes or more.
- Add stuffing to saucepan and mix quickly; cover and remove from heat.
- In small saucepan mix 1 cup water with gravy mix.
- Bring gravy to boil, reduce heat and simmer 1 minute. Gravy will thicken upon standing.
Makes 1 cup stuffing and 1/2 cup gravy per serving.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TTFN-JENN.