Roman Apple CakeSubmitted by: ANGELGAL01
IntroductionFrom old church cookbook. Cake is loaded with apples! From old church cookbook. Cake is loaded with apples!
* Granulated Sugar, 2 cup
* Flour, white, 3 cup
* Salt, .5 tsp
* Baking Powder, .5 tsp
* Baking Soda, 2 tsp
* Canola Oil, .5 cup
* Applesauce, unsweetened, .5 cup
* Egg, fresh, 2 large
* Almond Breeze Almond Milk, Unsweetened Original, 8 oz
* Vanilla Extract, 2 tsp
* Apples, fresh, 8 medium (2-3/4" dia) peeled, small dice
* Butter, unsalted, 3 tbsp melted
* Brown Sugar, 1 cup, packed
* *Flour, white, .25 cup
* Cinnamon, ground, 2 tsp
* Walnuts, 1 cup, chopped
Add oil, applesauce, egg and vanilla; mix well.
Fold in chopped apples.
Pour into prepared 9x13 pan
Combine topping ingredients.
Sprinkle over top of cake batter.
Bake 350 deg for 60-70 mins till toothpick comes out clean.
Number of Servings: 20
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ANGELGAL01.