Cheeseburger CassaroleSubmitted by: KEYPEROFTHEKEYS
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 can Cheddar Cheese soup
4 cups instant mashed potatoes (I like to use garlic & cheddar flavored.)
2. Prepare the mashed potatoes as the box tells you.
3. Mix the beef and cheddar cheese soup.
4. Spread the mixture in a cassarole dish.
5. Spread the mashed potatoes on top.
6. Bake at 350 or broil on low until the mashed potatoes begin to brown.
This makes about 6 servings.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KEYPEROFTHEKEYS.