Chickenless Chik'n ToastersSubmitted by: KEYPEROFTHEKEYS
IntroductionA great pizza substitute. A great pizza substitute.
4 Ciabatta Rolls (or other type of roll)
1 Package (8 oz) Morning Star Farms Chik'n Strips
4 oz Soy Cheese
Non-stick Olive Oil Spray
2 tsp Basil
2 tsp Rosemary
2 tsp Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Spice
2 tsp Mrs. Dash Tomato and Basil Spice
2. Spray both sides of each half with non-stick olive oil spray.
3. Sprinkle each slice with 1/4 teaspoon of basil, rosemary, and each of the Mrs. Dash seasonings.
4. Place 3 or 4 chik'n strips on top. They may need to be broken in half to fit.
5. Sprinkle half an oz of soy cheese on top of each slice.
6. Bake at 350 until the cheese is melted and the bread is slightly toasted. (I cook mine with a Pizza Pizzazz.)
Makes 8 servings.
This recipe tastes good with real chicken too!
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KEYPEROFTHEKEYS.