Channa MasalaSubmitted by: RADHA02215
IntroductionAn indian dish that brings together the flavor of different spices and chickpeas. An indian dish that brings together the flavor of different spices and chickpeas.
1 Cup Onion Chopped
2 Tomatoes chopped
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt
1 Tbs Conola Oil
1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
2 cups Chickpeas
1 cup water
2) Add the tomatoes, and let cook for a few mins until they are incorporated together.
3) Add all the seasoning except the lemon juice
4) Add the check peas and the water
5) Cover and simmer for 10 mins, letting all the flavor mix together.
6) Right before its done add the lemon juice.
suggestions: Serve with Naan or White Rice.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RADHA02215.