- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 976.1
- Total Fat: 26.3 g
- Cholesterol: 109.4 mg
- Sodium: 2,555.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 74.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 47.2 g
- Protein: 42.2 g
View full nutritional breakdown of Year-round Thanksgiving calories by ingredient
IntroductionIf you're like our family, you love Thanksgiving but only get to enjoy once a year. Now you can have a delicous meal that is so simple the entire family can help! If you're like our family, you love Thanksgiving but only get to enjoy once a year. Now you can have a delicous meal that is so simple the entire family can help!
Number of Servings: 4
- Jennie-O Lean Lean Turkey & Gravy loaf
- Gravy Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Stuffing Mix
- 4 tbsp Parkay
- 3 tbsp Parkay (melted/squeeze)
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1 can Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole
- Pie shell
- Preheat oven to 400°F, set rack in center of oven with a cookie sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the liquids. Add corn starch and mix.
- Add the sweet potato casserole and mix thoroughly till smooth.
- Pour mixture into the raw prepared pie shell.
- Place filled pie shell in oven onto cookie sheet. Backe at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat in oven to 300°F and bgake for approximately 40 minutes.
- Test the filling. The filling is cooked when the tip of a knife inserted into the center is clean when removed. Bake till filling is set.
- Carefully remove the cookie sheet with the pie from the oven. Allow to completely cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Leave lid on foil pan.
- Place foil pan on baking sheet at least 6" from top of heating element.
- Oven roast until center of Turkey & Gravy registers 165°F (about 2 to 2 1/4 hours).
- Take internal temperature by inserting a meat thermometer into center of Lean Turkey & Gravy.
- For Drippings Gravy
Remove fully cooked Lean Turkey & Gravy from foil pan.
- Stir gravy mixture and 1/2 cup water (if needed) into gravy in foil pan. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, gravy will thicken so add water prior to removing from heat to reach desired thickness.
Makes 1 serving: 1/4 loaf turkey, 3/4-1 stuffing and 1/2-3/4 cup gravy.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TTFN-JENN.