Tuna BurgersSubmitted by: SILLYSTUDENT
IntroductionTuna Burgers that my family loves! Not especially diet friendly, but they are delicious nonetheless! Tuna Burgers that my family loves! Not especially diet friendly, but they are delicious nonetheless!
6 small cans of tuna
1/2 an onion, diced
a few celery stalks, diced
1-2 cups shredded cheese
just enough miracle whip to hold everything together, approx 1 cup
24 hamburger buns
2. dice celery and onions and add to tuna.
3. add 1-2 cups of shredded cheese.
4. add miracle whip to hold everything together.
5. divide evenly among the hamburger buns.
6. individually wrap each sandwich in aluminum foil.
7. bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
8. let cool a bit before digging in!
Number of Servings: 24
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SILLYSTUDENT.