- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 276.7
- Total Fat: 13.0 g
- Cholesterol: 76.0 mg
- Sodium: 904.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 15.6 g
Grilled BBQ Bacon Wrapped ShrimpSubmitted by: MELSMAN44
IntroductionGreat appetizer for a grilled meal. Great appetizer for a grilled meal.
12 Medium Shrimp, raw
4 strips of bacon
2. Wrap bacon around shrimp so that ends meet on the inside of the curve of the shrimp.
3. Skewer bacon wrapped shrimp from the outer curve to the inner to hold the bacon in place.
4. Place 4 shrimp per skewer and then place on a hot grill.
5. Turn shrimp every 5 minutes adding BBQ sauce after the 1st two turns.
6. After last application of BBQ sauce turn shrimp one more time and take off grill after a maximum of 5 minutes.
7. Shrimp must be carefully watched to make sure it does not burn.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MELSMAN44.