- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 281.2
- Total Fat: 5.9 g
- Cholesterol: 77.9 mg
- Sodium: 642.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.8 g
- Protein: 28.8 g
Creamy Chicken, Vegetables & NoodlesSubmitted by: BRYCEDOMAILLE
* Egg Noodles, enriched, 4 cup
* Chicken Breast, no skin, 16 ounces
* Kraft Light Zesty Italian Dressing, 4 tbsp
* Broccoli, fresh, 4.5 cup, chopped
* Peppers, sweet, red, raw, sliced, 1.5 cup
* Summer squash, 2 cup, chopped
* Velveeta 2% cheese product, 6 oz
* Milk, nonfat, 1 TBSP
COOK pasta as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, cook chicken in dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 5 to 7 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally. Stir in vegetables; cover. Simmer on medium heat 5 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add Velveeta and milk to the mixture and stir until Velveeta is melted and mixture is well blended, mix in the pasta.
Makes 6 - 2 cup servings
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BRYCEDOMAILLE.