- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 191.4
- Total Fat: 11.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 167.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 13.4 g
Tofu Cream Cheese- Modified from TheVeggieTable.comSubmitted by: EAGLES17
IntroductionA yummy vegan cream cheese spread that goes great with anything! A yummy vegan cream cheese spread that goes great with anything!
1/4 c soft, medium, or silken tofu
1 tbp. cashews
1/2 tbp. water
1/2 tsp sugar free maple syrup
1/8 tsp. pepper
1. Rinse the 1/4 c. tofu under water (you never know how long that liquid's been in there)
2. Drain the tofu by wrapping it in a towel to drain any excess moisture.
3. Place all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
4. Taste the mixture and adjust it to your liking: add more tofu/water for a thicker/thinner consistency; more sweetener/dash of lemon lemon for sweeter/less sweet flavor.
5. Transfer the mix into a container, cover it, and - for best flavor - refrigerate it overnight.
6. Spread it on your favorite bagel or toast for a yummy low calorie snack! Be sure to use it within 4-7 days.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user EAGLES17.