- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 306.3
- Total Fat: 11.7 g
- Cholesterol: 23.7 mg
- Sodium: 1,025.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 13.9 g
- Protein: 24.7 g
Mediterranean Turkey SandwichSubmitted by: LILLAPLUM
* Kraft Mayo Fat Free Mayonnaise Salad Dressing, 3 tbsp
* *California Sundried Tomato Spread, 1 tbsp
* Atkins Bakery, Sliced Multigrain Bread, 1 slice, 8 serving
* *Lunch Mate Honey Smoked Turkey Breast deli slices, 6 oz
* Avocados, Florida, 0.5 fruit without skin and seeds
* *Peppers, sweet, red, fresh, 1 cup, chopped
* *Dole Baby Spinach Salad, 16 oz
Spread 1 tbsp. of the mayonnaise mixture on each of four slices of bread. Divide the turkey among the bread slices.
Cut the avocado into 8 slices. Top the turkey with 2 slices.
Divide the pepper strips among the four sandwiches. Top each with 1/4 cup spinach and the other slice of bread.
Yield: 4 servings.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user EUMENIDES_K.