- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 252.3
- Total Fat: 12.7 g
- Cholesterol: 26.5 mg
- Sodium: 869.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.9 g
- Protein: 22.1 g
Colossal Overstuffed Greek OmeletSubmitted by: PUNKIN77
IntroductionHigh protein, low fat, low carb YUMMY! High protein, low fat, low carb YUMMY!
1/2 c Egg White Substitue or Egg Substitute
6 Cherry (Grape) tomatoes, sliced
6 Black Olives, sliced
1 TBSP - Crumbled Feta Cheese
1/4 C onions, chopped
1/4 C frozen Spinach, cooked and drained.
salt and pepper - to taste
2. Reduce heat to med; Pour egg white substitute over onions and let cook. (4-5 minutes)
3. When egg is close to setting (still wet in the middle), add feta (to taste) and let melt a bit (about 2-3 minutes)
4. Add spinach to one side of omelet
5. Add sliced tomatoes and olives over spinach
6. Gently fold over "empty" side of omelet. It may not go all the way over, but that's ok.
7. Let set another 1-2m and Gently try to flip over. It will likely break a bit and the stuffing my fall out a bit, but that's ok too.
8. Let cook 1-2 minutes more.
Slide onto plate and enjoy.
Serves one (1).
**Using an egg white substitute will lower calories vs. whole egg substitute.***
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DOPEYD73.