Strawberry SalsaSubmitted by: KASH22
IntroductionGreat salsa to use as a fish topping. Great salsa to use as a fish topping.
* Strawberries, fresh, 12 medium (1-1/4" dia) (remove)
* Onions, raw, .5 medium (2-1/2" dia) (remove)
* Cilantro, raw, 8 tbsp (remove)
* *Lemon Juice, 1 fl oz (remove)
* Lime Juice, .5 lime yields (remove)
* *Peppers, sweet, red, fresh, .5 medium (approx 2-3/4" long, 2-1/2" (remove)
* Jalapeno Peppers, 1 pepper (remove)
* Salt, pepper to taste
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KASH22.