- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 332.2
- Total Fat: 11.5 g
- Cholesterol: 11.0 mg
- Sodium: 549.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 16.1 g
Spinach, Mushroom, and Sundried Tomato Pizza with FetaSubmitted by: TNCARMEL
IntroductionThis is my own version of Cinebarre's Braveheart Pizza. It's also great with artichoke hearts:) This is my own version of Cinebarre's Braveheart Pizza. It's also great with artichoke hearts:)
1 12" Thin crust (Whole wheat Boboli Bread is awesome)
1/4 cup Pizza Quick Sauce
1/4 cup Julienned Sun-dried tomatoes
1/2 cup cooked spinach
1/4 cup cooked mushrooms
1 tsp basil
2 tsp of garlic powder
1 cup Part skim Mozzarella (shredded)
2. Spray pizza crust with butter flavored non stick spray, then sprinkle with rest of garlic powder.
3. Add pizza sauce and swirl on crust with back of spoon
4. sprinkle on sun-dried tomatoes, followed by spinach and mushroom mixture, feta cheese, and mozzarella.
5. Bake at 375 for approximately 15 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted and bubbly.
6. Let cool for a few minutes before slicing into 6 slices (3 cuts)
Makes 6 slices
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TNCARMEL.