Buffalo Chicken DipSubmitted by: LINZW3
IntroductionGreat hot appetizer! Great hot appetizer!
2 (10 ounce) cans Chuck chicken, drained
2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, softened
1 cup fat free ranch dressing
3/4 cup hot sauce
1 package fat free shredded cheddar cheese
Celery and crackers for dipping
1. Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through
2. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing
3. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm
4. Mix in half of the shredded cheese and transfer mixture to a slow cooker
5. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on low setting until hot and bubbly
6. Serve with celery sticks and crackers
*I don't have a slow cooker and did it all on the stove and it came out just fine and delicious! :) Enjoy!
Number of Servings: 20
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LINZW3.