Easy No Bake CheesecakeSubmitted by: LINZW3
Reduced Fat Graham Cracker Crust (Keebler's Ready Crust)
8 oz fat free cream cheese (softened)
1 cup cold skim milk
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 small box fat free instant cheesecake pudding (sugar free)
8 oz fat free Cool Whip
2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
1. Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
2. Add milk and lemon juice and beat until smooth.
3. Stir in pudding mix.
4. Fold in Cool Whip
5. Spread half of mixture on graham cracker crust.
6. Place strawberry slices.
7. Pour the remaining mixture.
8. Top with sliced strawberries.
9. Chill in refridgerator for several hours.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LINZW3.