Chicken ParmesanSubmitted by: LEIGHWOMAN
4-3oz. Chicken Breasts
1/2 c. flour
1/4 c. fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 lb. Whole Wheat Spaghetti
2 c. Spaghetti Sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp oregano, dried
1 tbsp basil, dried
1. Heat oil over high heat.
2. Pound chicken breasts to about 1/4 in. thickness.
3. On a shallow plate, mix flour, parmesan, and spices together. Coat chicken in flour mixture and put into pan.
4. Cook chicken about 3-4 minutes on each side, only flipping once. Be sure chicken is cooked thoroughly.
5. Heat sauce in medium saucepan.
6. Top 1 cup pasta with 3 oz. chicken and 1/2c. sauce.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LEIGHWOMAN.