- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 353.4
- Total Fat: 21.4 g
- Cholesterol: 71.5 mg
- Sodium: 1,130.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 24.0 g
Breakfast Egg & Sausage PizzaSubmitted by: MISHA_T
IntroductionA pizza using crescent roll dough and turkey sausage. Its so yummy!!! A pizza using crescent roll dough and turkey sausage. Its so yummy!!!
* 1 (8-ounce) can reduced-fat refrigerated crescent dinner roll dough
* Cooking spray
* 12 ounces turkey breakfast sausage
* 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
* 1/4 cup fat-free milk
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
* 1 (8-ounce) carton egg substitute
* 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
Separate dough into triangles. Press triangles together to form a single round crust on a 12-inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Crimp edges of dough with fingers to form a rim.
Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring to crumble. Drain.
Top prepared dough with sausage, potatoes, and cheese. Combine milk, salt, pepper, and egg substitute, stirring with a whisk. Carefully pour milk mixture over sausage mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until crust is browned.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MISHA_T.