Beef MeatballsSubmitted by: TANDABAT
IntroductionAnother installment of What do you do with 5 lbs of ground beef? Another installment of What do you do with 5 lbs of ground beef?
1 pound ground beef
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 slice of bread soaked in milk.
oregano, garlic, cilantro, paprika, or whatever spices you like to taste.
1.5 cups of Ragu Sauce. Or less.
Crisco cooking spray or butter or olive oil
2. Squeeze the bread and mix in with the beef.
3. Season to your preference.
4. Roll the beef into 1 inch balls. Lightly brown on skillet in the oil or spray of your choice.
5. Place balls in a casserole dish. Pour in enough Ragu sauce to half cover them.
6. Cook, covered, at 350* for 30-40 minutes.
7. Makes about 22 1 inch balls. Nutritional information is by the ball.
Number of Servings: 22
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TANDABAT.