- Servings Per Recipe: 144
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 113.3
- Total Fat: 6.2 g
- Cholesterol: 20.8 mg
- Sodium: 76.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
Chocolate Chip Cookies best everSubmitted by: KAY-MAD
IntroductionI have been making these for 15 years and am pretty sure these suckers are why I am overweight! Beware!
Also, I usually half the recipe. I have been making these for 15 years and am pretty sure these suckers are why I am overweight! Beware!
Also, I usually half the recipe.
* Butter, salted, 4 cup
* Brown Sugar, 2 cup, packed
* Granulated Sugar, 2 cup
* Egg, fresh, 4 extra large
* Vanilla Extract, 1 tbsp
* Cream Of Tartar, 4 tsp
Baking Soda, 4 tsp
Flour, white, 9 cup
* *Chocolate Chips - Hershey's Real Semi-Sweet, 340 gram(s/ 12 oz
2) Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
3) Sift cream of tartar, baking soda with 4 c. flour. Add to mixture.
4) Stir in 4-5 more cups of flour.
5) Add choc. chips.
6) Roll dough into balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
7) Back on rack just above centre at 350 degrees F for 10 min. or until slightly brown. DO NOT OVERBAKE!
8) Cool on wire rack
Makes 10-12 dozen.
Number of Servings: 144
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KAY-MAD.