Soy Chocolate MousseSubmitted by: LAWLI56
Cornflour (UK), 25 g
cadbury cocoa powder, 25 g
Soy Milk, 2 cup
Granulated Sweetener, 2 tbsp
egg white, fresh, 4 large
2. Add sweetener to the rest of the milk and bring up to the boil in a pan on the stove.
3. Remove from the heat and gradually add to the cocoa mix stirring continuously with a whisk.
4. Return to heat and bring to the boil always stirring with the whisk.
5.When thickened place in a bowl with food wrap directly on top to stop a skin forming and allow to cool.
6. Whisk the egg whites until they form peaks then gently fold into the cooled custard.
7. Devide between 4 ramikan dishes and chill over night. Eat within 24 hours.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LAWLI56.